Sunday, December 31, 2017

Aloha my friends!  It's been a year since I last posted on this blog!  I have moved from Hawaii to Denver and now am living in Las Vegas, Nevada.  Getting to Hawaii proved more difficult than I thought.  Only having a week in December, I only managed one walk comprising of 4.86 miles this whole year!  In addition, a Christmas gift of a new phone managed to lose every single photo I took for this walk.

My only real evidence is the walking app I use while actually walking.  That gives me an accurate tally of mileage and route. Doing the actual walk on December 12th, I was able to fill a few pukas(holes) in Kahala completing a section so that I can move on to other areas. Festive Christmas decorations and lovely weather filled my surroundings.  I do miss the verdant greens and sweet aromas from the blossoming flowers of Hawaii.

For the next year, I plan to stay for the summer months with a goal of walking at least 3 times per week.  Pray for me that things will turn to my favor to accomplish this task!  So, for the total miles I have done, it comes to 751.95 miles to date!

May the new year favor all your good wishes and be filled with joy and happiness!
Aloha no!





No comments:

Post a Comment