Monday, December 17, 2012

What is so great about this banyan tree?  Well if you read a previous blog about Princess Ka'iulani, her father, Archibald Cleghorn planted the very first banyan tree on their property in Waikiki. (Supposedly where the Princess Ka'iulani Hotel stands now.)  This tree is a "slip" from that first tree and is on the "Princess Ka'iulani Elementary School" grounds.

Aloha, my blogger friends.  Found out that I have "2" heel spurs and am diligently following my Doctor's recommendations to get my feet back to working (walking) condition.  I yearn to get back on the road again, but need to take care of my feet first.  Please be patient!  I promise to slowly get back into it. 

Another problem presented itself.  I'm told that I have reached my "photo" limit of 1 GB.  I didn't know that there was a limit!  As contact with "blogspot.com" is not apparent, I'm trying to figure out ways to continue this blog.  I've been deleting a few pictures from previous blogs to get some picture space back.  Monthly payments is an option, but, I believe the extra GB will be for text only and not pictures.  Since this blog is predominately a picture blog, paying for the GB will still not help me to continue.  Does anyone know how to communicate with blogspot.com?  Any ideas would be welcome.  Until I can resolve this situation, "Happy Holidays to all!"

No comments:

Post a Comment