Monday, December 24, 2012

Bringing out the inner ANGEL (as well as the Walking Hawaiian) in me!  Photo opportunities abound at the Honolulu Hale during the Christmas season and lasts until New Year's Eve.  If you haven't been there yet, go quickly!  I did mention in a previous blog about the interesting sights at the Honolulu Hale during Christmas, so I decided that I must give you a sample look.  Since I have deleted pictures from previous blogs, I have a little room to post some pictures, as I'm still trying to figure out how to continue my blog.  Wish me luck!

Made out of broken CD discs, a prize winning peacock wreath.  There are contests for wreaths and trees at the Honolulu Hale.  Please double click the picture to see the intricate details.


Using recycled materials to make a wreath is ingenious and green (now gold)!  Spray painted soldiers comprise this wreath.

 2 liter soda bottles turned into beautiful fishes. Cut, staple, paint and glue eyeballs!  Voila!

Sea creatures swim on Honolulu Hale's Christmas tree. Seen from the Punchbowl and King street intersection, please be careful driving as everyone is looking at this instead of the road!

Hoping that your path this coming New Year will be clearly lit and easy to follow your dreams making it a reality.  Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas) everyone and I'll be walking soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment