Friday, July 26, 2013

I'd feel pretty naked if I were this tree!  Talk about getting carried away!  Yeah, I'll just trim the tree a little bit!  Might as well chop it totally down!  Maybe, the upstairs bedroom still wanted some green to see while looking out the window?  Your guess would be as good as mine!


Feeling like continuing the trek in Pearl City, I garnered 3.55 miles through areas not well known to me.  Mostly commercial buildings, the traffic was lively and I was watchful at every crossing!  For the most part, the drivers were very courteous today!

You got me!  I thought it was lush vines covering the chain-link fence from afar!  Sometimes you have to step right up to find out you were mistaken.  Double-click the picture to get your own "A-ha" moment.

Even though Christmas is a long ways in coming, here is an idea for Christmas decorating right now!  All you need is paint, date tree and a little imagination, and you can create a masterpiece!  The bold colors caught my attention right way.

I think that whoever did this (I'm suspecting a child) has talent to become a premier artist in the future.  I loved the choices of color and composition.  The "aloha" on the pole brought out a smile from me!



The profusion of flowering trees were a great distraction to me.  The shower trees rained pastel petals in the wind on me and anything nearby.  It had almost a magical feel!  Make some magic happen in your life today!  Aloha! (Bye!)

1 comment:

  1. At least the fence is covered and stays green, best part, no need water!

    ReplyDelete