Tuesday, October 8, 2013

With sights like this, I already know the answer if asked, "Where do GLASS BOTTLES come from?"  I'll say that, "They grow on TREES!"  HaHa!

Seeing dark clouds traveling towards me, I knew that rain would be my constant companion for my walk today.  I still managed to slog through 4.02 miles trying to juggle umbrella and camera in the wind and rain!




I want to call today, the day of ANIMALS!  Lining walls, hanging from trees, put on top of mailboxes(read the writing on the curb for a laugh!) and my personal favorite, BARKING DOGS, I couldn't seem to get enough of them!


Red paint on sale?  By the way, the mailbox was also the exact same color!  They must eat well, since red stimulates the appetite.


These beautiful hibiscus thrived in the drenching rain as I was wilting in it!  HaHa!

Passing by the Waiau Fire Station, I stopped to read the sign facing the road.  I liked the warning!  Please double click the picture and see how you can prevent fires in your house!  Be careful and safe, my friends!  A Hui Hou! (Until we meet again!)

2 comments:

  1. I really love the "Prevent Kitchen Fires" poster by the Waiau Fire Station. What a crazy dangerous house! Curtains in the toaster, dog chewing on a plugged in blender, the child reaching for a hot pan, a very very on fire hot pan (this is also a poster for burn victims), the cords in a basin of water, and more. Hooooo-weee. This place is begging for a kitchen fire. I love the hibiscus flowers and seeing what you saw on your trip. Keep walking!

    ReplyDelete