Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Most car window stickers only deserve a passing glance from me, but, now this I liked!  Then I got to thinking...Fresh or Day old?  I vote for "Fresh!"

"X" is the letter for today!  Streets not on the map, and streets blocked off because of construction.  Change is definitely in the air for Fort Shafter!  I garnered 2.89 miles anyway!  Since I haven't been giving you any monthly tallies recently, (my bad!)  November totaled 7.62 miles.  The Grand Total stands at 568.63 miles!  Will I make 600 miles before the new year?  I hope so! 


Even though I walk the aina (land) to really get to know it, sometime in the near future when all the changes are complete, I'll probably get lost again!  But that's OK!  I can only do what I can, right?


Things a bit out of place?  The rock piles must have been placed on the boulders.  By whom or why is a great question which I have no answer!  The rock "pedestal" is all by itself!  I looked all around and found nothing similar to this!  Do you think you know what this is or what it's purpose might be?



Did you know that there is a Hotel in Fort Shafter?  I sure didn't!  And guess what's across the street from it?  Fort Shafter Golf Course!  If you are an avid golfer, this would be a great place to stay!


During the Christmas Season, most Military bases have a "card" contest!  Lining the main thoroughfare, all can see and enjoy!  The second picture is my favorite as I loved the 3-D effect of Santa surfing in Military BDU's!

Though the season is full of hustle and bustle,  I hope that you will remember the real reason for the season and share your ALOHA!(Love!)  Aloha no! (Lots of love!)

2 comments:

  1. I think the rock pedestal was the base for a sign.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh! I think that you are right! I guess that whatever it said, it's not important anymore! HaHa!

    ReplyDelete