Friday, November 9, 2012

A picture of my daughter and I at the "Honolulu Museum of Art, Spalding House."  I loved the visual effects.  

My humble apologies my blogger friends.  Now both of my heels are causing pain when I put pressure on them (like walking!)  I thought that by walking 3 times a week instead of 5 would be enough rest for my feet.  Although on the days off, I have been quite a busy body doing other things.  So, if I walked 5 times a week, I probably would have felt better!  HaHa!  I think a Doctor's appointment will be in order next week, so, I can't really tell you when I will be back on the road again.  So sorry!

By the way, the area I walked in last is WAIMALU!  Using my GPS on my walking program and conferring with Island friends, we came to this conclusion.  Therefore, I'm double sure that that is what the area is.

Anyway, until we meet again, enjoy yourselves!  Aloha! (LOVE!)

No comments:

Post a Comment