Thursday, April 18, 2013

Even though it is a stone reproduction of a "large dog," (not really sure of the breed), I had an uncomfortable feeling of being watched.  As to why it was put there?  Your guess is as good as mine!  Double click the photo to get a closer view!

Another forage into Waikiki due to good surf and a surfing daughter.  I know it doesn't look like much, but  I still tallied 4.08 miles for the day.  With only one more section to go to complete Waikiki, I'm going to miss the company of the many tourist walkers in this area.

I found a shortcut!  Leading from Lauula to Kalakaua or vice-versa, a walker loves finding an easier way to get where they need to go.

Are you a license collector?  Well, here is an idea of how to display them and also to have a conversation piece.

"Wood" you like to have a motorcycle?  Made entirely out of wood, this motorcycle (missing one handlebar) doubles as a door jam at this business.  Check out the details by double-clicking the picture!


My favorite place to chill drinking frozen Margarita's and snacking on "ono" (delicious) pupus (appetizers).  The price is not bad either.  I know it doesn't look like much, but imagine the lit strung lights under the umbrellas and the tiki-torches soft light welcoming you as the cool tradewinds lightly blows across your face.  That's why I like it.

The second picture shows models relaxing after a photo shoot for this newly renovated hotel adjacent to the "Cha Cha Cha  Restaurant."  Expect them to be in an advertisement or a brochure for the hotel soon!

I'm just walking past this building and then...WOW!  Check out the gorgeous work of art hung on the wall!  Please double click and see the details.  I believe that this is "glass fusion."  I love the colors!  Hope you see something GORGEOUS today!  Aloha no! (Love, indeed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment