Friday, April 5, 2013

Road?  What road?  I guess it used to be a road!  Frequently bombarded with inaccuracies, my walk can be frustrating and I bet I look pretty suspicious too!  HaHa!  At least in the future, I won't try to drive through here!  This used to be the continuation of Alokele St.  Check the map below and look for the XXXXX's, because X marks the spot!


Always a great feeling when I complete sections of roads, today only needed 2.11 miles to check mark off another area.  I could have went further, but, I guess I was LAZY!  Back in Kalihi-Kapalama district, low-income housing and businesses was the visual menu for the day.


With limited resources, you have to be RESOURCEFUL to make the best of what you have.  I give so much credit to those who do just that.  Here are some examples of what I saw!

Well, I think that you can rest assured that I will NEVER use this establishment!  I was hoping to see a movie star or someone famous dropping off their car, but was not so fortunate.  Somebody has got to use this place!  HaHa!

Talking about quality and $$$$$, this establishment is the "Mercedes Benz" of  "Aloha Shirts."  I was surprised that it is located in Kalihi-Kapalama, but I guess it has to be somewhere, and this company has been in business for a long time!

This is a reminder that spring is here!  Although I don't know the name of this particular plant, someday I will, so just enjoy and enjoy your day!  Aloha no! (Love, indeed!)

No comments:

Post a Comment