Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I have to admit.  This is the first time that I have done anything like this.  I am excited and nervous at the same time.  Tomorrow will be the first day to walk.  It's not like I've ever done this before, but, not in such an organized fashion.  I will try to post pictures of the route I've taken and highlight how far I've gone.  I'm going to start in Honolulu, since that is where I live.  Weather has not been favorable recently, but, Hawaiians had to deal with that too, no? I will walk Monday thru Friday.  Weekends will be for my family and friends.  Hey, even God took one day off, yeah?  HaHa!  I look forward to sharing my experiences with you and hope that you enjoy my journey also!  Aloha!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you. I love reading your blog, it really makes me happy and I feel like I can know you a bit more. Let me know whenever you need some encouragement, I'm behind you all the way!!!

    ReplyDelete