Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Aloha, my blogger friends!  I have made a decision.  No longer will I walk Monday thru Friday.  My new schedule will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  For some time now, the Walking Hawaiian has been taking large blocks of time with the preparation, the walking, then the downloading of pictures and information gathering. 

I have pondered over this for a long time and decided that I need time to engage in other activities and nurture my relationships with friends and family.  I'm not quitting or feeling burnt out.  I just need to be more than just the Walking Hawaiian.  I hope that you aren't too disappointed in this decision. 

I will be back walking tomorrow and Friday and look forward to any of your comments when I blog.

Aloha no! (Love, indeed!)

The Walking Hawaiian - Donna

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Taking time for yourself! You need to nurture your relationship with your family and friends. Missed you at Hawaii '74 - 56th Birthday Celebration in Las Vegas. We had a great time, told most classmate of your blog. Looking forward to new schedule. IMUA to The Walking Hawaiian!

    ReplyDelete