Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I'm trying to figure out if this is a representative portrait of the TAGGER or if it is some famous person.  Found near some tagging on a walkway overpass, he looks kind of angry!  What do you think?
As I'm still trying to complete map pages, 2.91 miles finished up the housing area on Pearl Harbor Naval Base.  The weather has been KILLING me!  No breeze and the high humidity makes my goal pretty challenging.  Tradewinds...oh how I miss you! The only fun I had was racing the mailman.  By the way, I beat him!  We were neck and neck for a while!


This is located at the end of Main street and is locked up during non-school hours and days.  Walking across the overpass, I was so disoriented with cars rushing by in both directions at once.  Of course, people that know me may say that I'm like that ALL the time!  HaHa!

Looking over the rails when I got to the other side, a bicyclist rode by underneath and then I saw a pathway that I never knew existed!  Now, I want to check the path out to see where it starts and where it finishes!  The fence is the mauka (towards the mountains) end of Nimitz Elementary School.

If you are trying to reach Mr. Frankenstein, he is tied up at the moment!  HaHa!  Super cute and I like that it fit perfectly on the garage post near the walkway to the resident's front door.

Please double click this picture to see the darling skeleton lights surrounding the garage of this resident.  If I find it at the store, I'm going to buy it!

What a great tree for climbing!  The low, big and strong branches, with high places to look out from, would interest any kid!  For me, the ladder stationed near the base would be extremely helpful!  HaHa!

Gotcha!  Success!  You don't know how many times I see the jets coming and I fumble with my camera and by the time I'm ready to take the picture, the jet is GONE!  Woo-who!  Have a woo-who moment for yourself today!  Aloha! (Bye!)

1 comment:

  1. The "ladder" looks like it was from a headboard. Doesn't look strong enuf for an adult. Whoo Hooo! you got a picture of one of the jet, you fast.

    ReplyDelete