Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Immense and powerful, I love the protection the banyan tree offers and the cool shade.

I'm thinking that I may finish this base a lot sooner than I thought. Today's trek garnered 3.71 miles, but many areas are gated and guarded and NO ONE goes in except the people that work there.  I also found out that many areas are not to be photographed, so pictures will be few!  Now you know why I don't like walking on military bases.

Hidden behind 10 foot tall bushes, stately homes peeked out of narrow breaks in the bushes.

Parking under a ramp, it's good since you've got shade, but, you better be SHORT!  A knock on the noggin could be in store for you!

I'm sure that this is used for some form of exercise, but what?  Have you got an idea, because I'm all out!  HaHa!

Does this look like the "White House" to you?  It's not of course, but I think that the roof line gives me the impression.  Am I really reaching on this?   Anyway, have a colorful day! Aloha ahiahi!(Good night!)

2 comments:

  1. The ropes are used to build up strength in your arms. Grab one with each hand and "make waves" up and down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pat, thank you so much for your insight! Now I want to go back and do the exercise with the rope!

      Delete