Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I was baffled by the reason of this fence on the tiny square of grass next to the sidewalk.  Maybe its a graveyard for grasshoppers, snails and worms!  No headstones though!  HaHa!

Viewing torrential rain in the mountains this morning, I wasn't keen on walking there, but to finish up this area, I convinced myself to do it anyway!  To my surprise, most of my walk needed the umbrella for bright sunlight, instead of rain.  And I so love to photograph plants after rain, because their colors become so rich and they are PERKY!

I didn't know it, but, Iho Place and Palula way are on the other side of the ridge as well as the other side of the golf course.  The views here were also fantastic!  Though not large in number, 2.69 miles trekked here consisted of steep inclines and declines.

Kaonohi Street can literally take your breath away!  Check out the view, though!  Sweet!

Coming across this bunch of palms called, "Horse's tail," all I could think of was "The Beatles!"  Yes, Donna thinks weird things!  Might have been due to the lack of oxygen!  HaHa!

I told you!  Here is the B and the Ridgeway C condos.  I showed you the "D" Ridgeway a couple blogs ago.  I have yet to find the "A" Ridgeway, but, I'm not finished yet!

 

Sights that bring joy to my eyes!  Though I'm ignorant as to what they are called, I believe they are from the bromiliad family?!  What do you think?

Hmmm?  Using a 100lb GP bomb as a mailbox post?  Patriotic colors, yes, warmonger, maybe!  Do you happen to have a handy bomb when you need a mail post?


These majestic views came from the two sides of Iho Place.  The east side is the first picture and the west side is the second.  For a condo, the price and the views are a good investment!  Invest in something good today, okay?  E malama pono!(Take good care!) 

2 comments:

  1. I think the small fence on the small patch of grass is to keep animals from pooping on it. Not enough room for them to poop on, good way to keep grass green and poop free.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is actually genius! Pat, how do you know all these things? You are so akamai!

      Delete