Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Made out of a spring for the car and rebar (I think?!) It sits on the mailbox, and what is it doing? Possibility#1.Drinking something.#2. Thinking about something. #3. Reading a paper on the toilet.  What do you think?


Starting up the heights, I climbed an exhausting 4.0 miles today.  The problem was the up and down, up and down course to complete this section.  These homes were remnants of the plantation homes near the Aiea Sugar mill.  What was Aiea like in olden days?  Sugar cane everywhere!

I don't know why, but I kept thinking, "poodle" when I saw this hibiscus.  Beautiful and unique anyway!

Not sure if this is a pepper, a chili or a squash.  I'm going to say it's a pepper. (Just a guess!)  If I could name it, I would call it, "Cow-head pepper!"  How about you?

I have been coming across some unique plant life today.  Fluffy, coconut ball-like flower, I don't know what it is or if it is edible.  Does anyone have a clue?

Not a part of my route, but a part of my day, the "Pulse" is a online site of the Honolulu Star-Advertiser that scours the Island for events and happenings to take photos and post them on the web.  I thought that I'll take THEIR picture and post it on my website!  A turn of events!  HaHa!  Hope you are having a "happening" day!  A Hui Hou!(Until we meet again!)

1 comment: