Monday, September 24, 2012

There is a reason why it is called, "Pearlridge!"  Condominiums line the lower section of Kaonohi Street.  The condos on the Ewa(west) side of the road sits on the precipice of the ridgeline. Therefore, they are aptly named...

Yes, Ridgeway D!  There has to be an A, B, and C too!  The views from this side of the road is amazing!

I finally decided that since I finished the top of this road, I might as well complete the rest of it!  I should be done with it this week.  Please be patient as I may be jumping to Waikiki and Kalihi in addition.  Sometimes, I've got business to do and to expedite, I walk where I'm at! 

Looking at the map, you can see that the Koko head(east) side of the road is all "golf course!"  There is a line of condos snaking up Kaonohi from this side too.  Obviously, they are called...



Yup, they have "golf" names!  Even though most residents don't do much to individualize their condo, some impressed me!

Wow!  There's a JUNGLE in front of their home!  The other neighbor loves FLOWERS!

This neighbor decided to let the fruit fall into the net, and not the ground!  Double click to see the detail!

One of the pitfalls of living close to a golf course!  I'm sure that they must of had some problems previously to put up such an extensive fence/net! (I had my umbrella open just in case!  HaHa!)
Good news, folks!  Previously, I posted this impressive flower with no clue to it's identity.  I found out that this is a "Gloriosa Lily!"  So Pat, you were right!

I have also discovered that this is a "Red Tower Ginger" plant.

This unique and beautiful hibiscus is called, "Princess Michiko" hibiscus!  I love being able to solve a few mysteries that left me in awe and dumbstruck!  Hoping you solve a few mysteries yourself!  E Malama Pono!(Take care!)

No comments:

Post a Comment