Thursday, June 14, 2012

How would you like to drive this around town?  I like the hamsters/gerbils/guinea pigs looking like they're seated in the second row of seats.  If they paid me, I'd do it!

Must be a "chick" car, since I don't think a "macho man" would have "Hello Kitty" icons on their car.  Notice the hand sign.  That is the number 7 in sign language.  Did they mean that, or was there a problem with printing the "I love you" sign?  A Mystery!!

The Doctor told me that I could walk, but, to take it easy at first, so I'm trying to finish off the airport area.  Getting close, but, 3.16 miles still leaves me probably one more walking day to finish it.

Rental Car Agencies!  Alamo  has expanded exponentially, as I remember it being 1/4 of the size 3 years ago.  They probably get most of the business since they are the cheapest.  Not to say that they are cheap, just the cheapest on the Island.  McDonald's caught on and offered the $1 items and business took off.  Something for other businesses to think about!  Better to get customers at a cheaper price than not at all!

This unusual plot of land, right off of Nimitz highway and mostly in the shade seems to have been cultivated with Hawaiian plants!  I don't know if this is legal, or City and County property, or the government is just not bothering.  Anyway, the plants are thriving!


If you are hungry and by the Airport area, this drive-in is open 24/7 and has a wide range of selections to appease anyone's palate.  Ono(delicious) food, folks!  Until tomorrow, Aloha!(Bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment