Saturday, June 30, 2012

I pledge allegiance to aloha, anytime I'm in Hawaii!  The bright colors caught my attention, and this flag is the cutest I've ever seen.  Also...

A miniture aloha shirt hanging on a "Welcome" sign.  Let's try to find a "Mu'u Mu'u" flag next! Ha!



Today was a day for "Cool" cars!  I've never seen so many "pimped out" cars in one day.


Where did they get the giant glass balls?  They are so hard to find now!


Uuuugh! How many solar panels do you need to get your electricity bill down?  Next time, put on a darker color roof so its not so visable.

A waterpark in your neighborhood!!! How I wanted to join them on this bright, sunny day!  Totally cool! (Literally!)


So sorry, I forgot to put in the map picture early in the blog.  The area I covered today is in Hickam AFB housing on the east part of the base.  I wanted to go further than the 3.02 miles, but, I had an appointment to get to.  The tally for the week is: 16.03 miles and the grand total comes to be: 183.67 miles since I started this blog.

Here is the path!  I have always seen this pedestrian overpass driving to the Hickam AFB main gate, but could never figure out how to get there.  "The Walking Hawaiian" journey is answering many questions that puzzled me before.

Maybe I got so lucky because I found this tree that has pods in the shape of a "four-leaf clover!"  Please double click the picture and look closely at the pods.  I've never seen pods shaped like this before, so, I'll try to research and find out what it is!  If you know, please tell me!  I hope you have a very lucky weekend!  I will be leaving for Michigan tomorrow, so I may miss a week or two of blogging.  Please be patient, as I'll be back on the road as soon as I'm back! A Hui Hou! (Until we meet again!)


1 comment:

  1. Whenever I see bottles atop of sharp, jutting metal objects, I imagine that it's for safety reasons. So that people who brush up against it accidently don't do as much damage to themselves. Kinda like how we put cones on top of uneven jutting surfaces. Maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete