Thursday, August 23, 2012

Almost looking like it should belong in the sea as a SPONGE, this flower's bold color shouted, "Look at me!"  The odd textures and shape then puzzled me as to what it is!  Does anybody know?  I've never seen something like this before!


 Yes, I'm now in a new area called, "Aiea!"  Today's walk garnered 3.92 miles and a lot of question marks????  STRANGE is what I should call today's jaunt.  So many unusual things in a short span of area.  See for yourself!

This huge tent shelters a gym!  There are a few trailers nearby, but no signs advertising who they are or what they do?  Located at the rear of a open park and the end of a dead end road, what is this?
"If you go, I go," the fire-hydrant seems to be saying!  I think that the wood structure is a support base and the pipe may be a water line, but why all the heavy link chains?  There are several heavy duty locks attached too!  What do you think?

A female Sasquatch who models!  How do I know?  The perfectly straight line of footprints!  Why is it here?  Maybe to attract male Sasquatches!  HaHa!

A Japanese tree-house?  Perched on a cropped fir tree sits a Japanese house, miniature of course.  This isn't the only unusual thing this resident did...

He trimmed a bougainvillea bush to a perfect mound, but then decided to leave this little area of bracts alone.  Maybe it represents something, but I couldn't figure it out!

I swear that this looks like "Ohia Lehua" blossoms, but the leaf structure doesn't look right.  Am I wrong, folks?  Anyway, I hope that your questions are all answered today!  E malama pono!(Take good care!)

No comments:

Post a Comment