Friday, August 3, 2012

What is this?  I truly have no idea!  Even speculation has netted a big, fat zero!  Tell me if you know!  It was found above the garage door and not near a window.  ????


I'm starting to get better at filling up holes in my route.  It's like a puzzle, as I try to complete areas with the least amount of backtracking.  As you can see, one side of the housing is complete and 3.11 miles did the trick.  For the week total, 17.61 miles, and with the grand total of 240.55 miles, I feel a great sense of accomplishment.  If I can finish the other side of the Navy housing, two pages of map will be completed and done!

Obviously an "Olympics fan," as I hope you've been watching the skill and mental focus these athletes possess.  Did you know that the 5 rings are supposed to represent the 5 major continents and that the colors should be in the flags of all nations plus the white background?
Half the size of your thumb, this tiny, perfectly formed pineapple looked so cute.  Probably a menehune(small person) could enjoy its sweetness!  HaHa!


HECO (Hawaiian Electric Company) must be crying over the lost revenue with all these solar panels cutting the costs down substantially!  HaHa!  (I'm still crying since I live in a rental with no solar panels!)

The stunning color of this "Royal Poinciana," took a long time to photograph since the wind decided to howl just as I was ready to take the picture.  Patience is a virtue, and I was finally rewarded by capturing it's beauty.  Have a rewarding weekend everyone, and I'll be back on Monday! A Hui Hou!(Until we meet again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment