Monday, August 20, 2012

When I first saw this, baby gates came to mind.  Accordion steel, this can guard against many babies trying to escape!  HaHa!

I know that you may be mixed up, but, I'm back trying to complete the Halawa area.  All that is left is the heights, and challenging it is!  I'm too out of breath to try to make conversation, as my goal is to get to that high point and take an oxygen break!  Only 2.1 miles for today, but the area is looking more finished.
I came across some interesting mailboxes.  This one looks homemade, but the composition is so good, I can't believe that it was done by a child.  If it was, we may have another Picasso in the making!  "Hello" to you too!

The texture of this mailbox was very grainy, so I don't think that it was a "stick-on" pattern.  Possibly homemade with the plumeria in vibrant colors, my inner abstract artist took a liking to this.

If you are thinking that I sure like mailboxes, you would be right, especially if it looks unusual.  The birds perched on a stand of bamboo look 3-dimensional and called attention easily.  As to the etching behind it, I'm not sure if it was intentional or worn off.  I'm going to surmise...intentional!
When you've seen a bonsai plant, you've seen them all, until I saw a row of bonsai Bougainvillea bushes.  To show you the size, I held one blossom between two fingers. If you know what size it normally is, you know that this is tiny!

Somebody got these foxes attention, yeah?  They are all figurines though, but very realistic!  What are they looking at?  The window of the house!



Pink was the color for today!  Sometimes it just works out that way!  I didn't even realize it until I started posting the pictures.  I hope that you adore pink!

Small in size, but still big on effect!  I loved how this resident made the most of the limited space he had and so successfully!  Wishing you success in a big way in whatever you do!  Aloha! (bye!)

No comments:

Post a Comment