Thursday, August 30, 2012

Usually regal and majestic, this lion looked creepy!  With only red, dripping paint on the head and vampire like fangs and glowing white eyes, it looks more like a demon, and I'm not lying!  HaHa!

Completing the lower section of Aiea entailed only 3.22 miles.  Although the map I was using was incorrect in a few areas, a redirection of route enabled me to finish what I needed.  You'll see a few XX's on the map as one is for private property and the other doesn't even exist!  Anyway, Aiea Heights Drive beckons me for tomorrow, so wish me luck!

What were they thinking?  I've got a bone to pick with many homes in my journey today.  A purple home?  You can't tell from this picture, but, it's a BRIGHT purple!  It stung my eyes!

Did they run out of money?  The two story structure is the back section of the house.  Double click to see that it really needs help!  Maybe they could of painted it the same color at least!

My grade for "Curb Appeal" would be "F," as a four car garage is more important to this resident.  The house must be back there somewhere.  If they wanted to sell the home and this is the picture they put for an advertisement, it would never sell!

Normally, I have residents watching me as I trek down dead end streets.  But today, the chickens and roosters were keeping a sharp eye out for me.  I got rather close and they weren't budging, not the normal reaction.

Hoping for speedier mail?  Well, this mailbox isn't going anywhere, no matter how many flames you put on it!  HaHa!

I know that egg shells provide nutrients to the soil, but putting it on top of the plants? Can someone please enlighten me?  Is this a leftover from Easter?  Well, at least they should have colored it!
Cascading into the Kalauao stream, the bougainvillea in many, bright colors brought beauty to my eyes and makes a long journey worthwhile.  May beauty make it's presence known to you today!  E malama pono!(Take good care!)

No comments:

Post a Comment