Thursday, May 24, 2012

You know you are in Hawaii when the nearest place the sign points to is over 2500 miles away!  I think that the "Travelocity" Gnome is there to help you out!  HaHa!

Now either this person LOVES potted plants, or, he's going to take everything with him.  Double click this photo to see that every plant is in a pot.

HALLELUJAH!  The Aliamanu crater is completed!  It took 7 walking days to finish.  Don't get me wrong, this place is beautiful with beautiful homes, but, the identical structures (cookie-cutter homes) got kinda boring after the fourth day!  Only 2.07 miles this day and I'm pau!(finished!)


Talk about creepy!  This is the only residence in the entire Aliamanu crater that had creeping vines crawling up the posts.  I feel it represents a man-made structure blending with nature.

This is one way to decorate a downspout!  I'm not sure if this was intended for the downspout, or if it just fit perfectly.  I don't care!  I like it!  So, what are the frogs looking for?  I hope that its water, because that's all they're going to get!

Every warm hue you can think of screamed, "Look at me!"  Double click this picture to enjoy the full range of this tree's blossoming glory!  A Hui Hou!(Until we meet again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment